Lynn's Summer School

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Study Group

Kathy and I have been studying for the info tech final. I'm so glad she's into that because it's really helping. We can talk about the terms and work off each other's knowledge or understanding of something. She's so funny. I thought I was going to start laughing uncontrollably in class Tuesday when I saw the look on her face during the Weird Al video. It was priceless. Her look that is, not the video. I think part of it is that I'm just getting delirious.

3 Comments:

Blogger katedean said...

I am so hurt that you do not read my blog. You are mentioned in it and EVERYTHING. But I will not pout. Instead, I will tell you that the funniest blogline that I read is from a fast tracker who wrote "YOU lock it up" when another fast tracker got sassy with her. How come they are not in our class? Then there would be no buffer baby. Kathy

11:00 PM  
Blogger katedean said...

No, i really was that funny (with equal parts modest.)

12:30 AM  
Blogger Lynn said...

Kathy, I promise to read your ENTIRE blog before the semester is over! I know it will make me laugh.

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home