Lynn's Summer School

Thursday, July 20, 2006

The neuter of Scooter

Yes, yes, poor Scooter was neutered on Monday. It's for the best....we don't need more homeless animals in the world. He's not doing too good though. Bud is taking him to the vet today because his incision opened up and it's looking a little oozy. I don't know how I'm supposed to keep a puppy inactive for 10 days. It's absurd. He's getting so antsy that he's just starting to jump straight up in the air when he sees the kids. Literally, like three feet. He is a springer spaniel, so what do you expect. I hope he doesn't have to go back under. He didn't do well the first time. The vet said his heart rate dropped to 36. What a drag.

2 Comments:

Blogger katedean said...

i once watched the dog for a boss. I took it to Oakland with a friend. When the dog got excited it jumped straight up and then 'stapled' the closes innocent by-stander with all 4 paws. The weirdest thing I ever saw (aside from the half mullet.) Good luck to scooter. Kathy

11:03 PM  
Blogger Lynn said...

I can only imagine how weird it must have been because the half mullet is quite a site. Lynn

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home