Lynn's Summer School

Sunday, July 09, 2006

adventures at the cabin

As if Friday wasn't enough adventure, I meet my friend and her two kids at their cabin near Nemacolin. The kids had a great time despite the setbacks. Her parents couldn't find the keys to the boat so we went to a rock slide instead but the waters were so rapid there was no way we were letting the kids go in. Walking back to the car, Ella tripped and gashed her forehead open. I thought she was going to need stiches but after we cleaned her up it seemed okay. Went to Cucumber Falls after that and the boys had a great time climbing over the rocks and in the icy water. It was a restless night with Wes, Ella, and me crammed into a single bed. Needless to say I'm exhausted today and my neck hurts something fierce.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home